Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Health & FinancialUpdate

Many of you know that I was in the hospital last week. The final diagnosis was overgrowth of yeast in my body which resulted in thrush in my mouth, throat, asaphagus and down into my lungs. Once they figured it out and I was treated acurately I have continually gotten better. I have been able to eat since Sunday so things are looking up.
The super cool part is that our Father has a plan and purpose in everything. Through all of this I learned that there is a huge connection between yeast in your body and MS. So we are greatful to have learned of an issue in my body that I didn't know before this. Now I am educated and empowered to make the changes I need to to see my health improve.
We are still hoping to be in China by the end of summer. In order for this to happed we need exactly 55 people to pledge $25/month. We need this all together within the next 2 weeks if we are going to leave by the end of summer. If you have just $6.50/week to give to support this adventure please e-mail me at jodieannis@gmail.com.
We love and appreciate all of you and appreciate your support!!

No comments: