Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reminder of our Fathers daily blessings

Many of you know that I have been having some health issues the past few months. With that has come the relization that we take so many things for granted. It is such a miracle everything that our bodies can do and we just go about our days with out giving thanks for it. Have you ever given any thought to the idea that you have 2 eyes but yet you only see one picture? Or, that you have two tiny feet to balance on yet we are coordinated enough to balance our tall bodies. What an incredible miracle! It's amazing how much you learn when you are going through a trial.

This whole thing has made me so greatful for everything my body can do. Thankfully my Daddy is restoring health to my body. It is coming back slowly but it is returning. It is amazing how much everything improves with praising him for everything! I have learned how we should be so thankful because whatever we are going through there is probably someone out there going through something even worse. I am so greatful that our Father has choosen me to have this testimony to share! I know that he is already using it for his glory and he will only continue that!

No comments: