Monday, March 23, 2009

I was blind and can now see!!

I want to share another amazing testimony with all of you. A couple of weeks ago I woke up and was completely blind in my left eye. The crazy part of this story is that there was absolutely no fear in me. I instantly just turned to my Dad and asked him to take care of it!! When I looked back up I could see light. I then asked again for Him to take care of it. The second time I looked up my sight was completely restored. I was healed completely and fully, instantly!

Later that day I called my mom to tell her about this. During this phone call I learned that 15 minutes before I woke up. Our Father had woke her up and she was up interceding for me before I even knew there was a problem. What proof that He is our Daddy!! and He loves us more than we can even fathom. I am learning to live life expecting from our Father.

No comments: