Saturday, January 31, 2009

Medical Update...

Well I was preparing to be able to tell everyone that I was completely healed by the power of God!! Unfortunately my healing has not manifested YET!! I am still in need of everyone praying for me and my family as we continue pressing in to receive our healing!! I would be lieing if I didn't tell you it was hard to hear the doctor tell me that things were still progressing. But we quickly picked ourselves up and are now just asking the Lord what he wants to teach us through all of this. I have decided to seek out some alternative treatments to remove all of the heavy metals from my body. Mercury has a strong link to MS. So if you are thinking about me please keep that in your prayers.

The kids are doing really well and are getting more and more excited about our future adventure. They keep asking questions about what life will be like there. We are excited to continue walking in the call that He has on our lives. With the support of all of our friends prayers, we should be in Xi'an in less than 6 months!!

No comments: